Exploratory Symposium: “Re-inventing Project Management in Research”
Der Termin liegt in der Vergangenheit.
- Inspire scientists and researchers to apply modern project management methods
- Present methods with experience reports on their use in research
- Apply modern project management methods to your own research projects and their challenges
Postdocs, principal investigators, junior professors, researchers and scientists who want to gain an insight into modern project management methods and their application in research projects
- Gain experience with agile management methods
- Learn how to apply these methods in your own research projects and how to react to challenges at any moment of the project's life cycle
- Run your projects more efficiently
- Share your experience with other researchers
Big Picture of the Programme:
- Short impulse lectures for introducing each method
- Workshops in small groups with practical exercises for each method
- Open discussions to reflect on your own views and experiences
Keynote: Prof. Dr. Holger Timinger
Speakers: Design Thinking: Christoph Schmaltz, Dr. Wolfgang Glitscher
Project Canvas: Dr. Sandra Dierig, Felix Horch
Lean Startup: Prof. Dr. Harald Wehnes, NN
Scrum: Ellen Hermens, Bettina Müller
Kanban: Prof. Dr. Holger Timinger, Martina Blust
All lectures and exercises will be held in English.
Day 1: 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Dinner: 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Day 2: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
€ 200 (incl. MWSt)
€ 120 (incl. MWSt) for members of GPM and spm
Free cancellation is possible up to January 30th, 2020. Thereafter, the full participation fee is payable.
GPM: Prof. Dr. Harald Wehnes, email@example.com
spm: Katrin Reschwamm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sandra Dierig, Dr. Uwe Haass, Katrin Reschwamm, Dr. Marcel Scheideler, Prof. Dr. Holger Timinger, Prof. Dr. Harald Wehnes (chair)
Helmholtz Zentrum München
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 München/Neuherberg, Germany